Experienced Lawyers in Florida Handling Personal Injury, Social Security Disability and Wrongful Death Cases
Representing victims and their families throughout Lakeland, Winter Haven, Wauchula, Bartow, Haines City, Lake Wales and Sebring
An injury can cause you more than just physical pain, it can also severely damage your financial future by leaving you with expensive medical bills and the loss of wage earnings for the rest of your life. At the law firm of Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A., we fight for the rights of victims who have been injured because of the negligence of someone else, and we help them secure the financial compensation they are owed.
Whether you were injured on the job, in an automobile accident or through some other unforeseen circumstance, our accomplished team of attorneys is ready to take your case. In addition to helping you recover from your injuries, we also take care of the Social Security disability and workers’ compensation issues that may go along with your case.
Committed attorneys helping local clients
For your case to be successful, an attorney has to do more than simply fill out paperwork. At Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, we stand by your side from the day we first meet until the resolution of your case. Everyone who comes to us for help will receive the benefit of our:
- Extensive experience — The attorneys on our staff have been practicing law for more than 60 combined years. This gives them the knowledge of the Florida justice system that you need on your side during difficult personal injury cases.
- Acclaimed service — Attorneys Nora Leto has gained recognition throughout Florida as accomplished attorneys who know how to get results. Ms. Leto has obtained a BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for her high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Hands-on representation — At Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, you’re not a file, you’re a client. That’s why our attorneys meet with our clients face-to-face, instead of filtering them through a support staff or answering service. This allows us to foster positive client relationships built on trust and communication.
- Community dedication — Our attorneys are also longtime residents of Florida and are dedicated to seeing the justice system work for the people of the state. Ms. Leto is an active members of the community and are committed to upholding the standards of Florida law.
Comprehensive personal injury services
At Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, we can help you with a wide range of issues, including:
- Auto Accidents — If you have been injured in an auto accident because of the negligence of another driver, our firm will fight for your right to recover the damages associated with your injuries. We also pursue automobile manufacturers that are responsible for defective and dangerous parts.
- Medical Malpractice — We help the victims of medical malpractice receive compensation for an injury or medical condition inflicted upon them by a doctor or other medical professional.
- Personal Injury — Our personal injury attorneys represent individuals injured in accidents caused by the negligence of another person. These accidents include slips, falls and workplace injuries.
- Social Security Disability — Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto helps guide you through the Social Security disability process and helps you get the coverage that you deserve.
- Workers’ Compensation — If you have been injured in an accident at the workplace, we will fight for you to receive the proper workers’ compensation benefits so you can recover with peace of mind.
Receive help with your personal injury case today
If you have been injured in an accident, it’s important to know your rights. At Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A., we represent the victims of personal injury and help them recover the compensation they deserve. We have offices in Winter Haven, Lakeland, Sebring and Tampa, and you can reach us by calling our main office in Winter Haven at 800.900.7734 or by contacting us online today to schedule a free consultation. Se habla Español.