Diligent Personal Injury Attorneys Help Clients Toward Recovery
Representing individuals throughout Lakeland, Wauchula, Bartow, Haines City, Lake Wales, Winter Haven and Sebring
In addition to the physical pain associated with a personal injury, the mental and financial toll can be too much to handle. However, if your injury was the direct result of the negligence of another person, our experienced team of attorneys is here to help. At the office of Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A., we represent clients throughout the counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Highlands, Hardee, Osceola, Seminole, Lake and Orange who are looking to recover compensation after being injured in an accident. Our attorneys have more than 60 combined years of legal experience, and with their extensive knowledge on your side, you won’t have to face these complex and painful issues alone.
Handling a range of personal injury case
An unfortunate accident can happen at any time and under a variety of circumstances. At Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, we represent clients who have suffered a personal injury in the following ways:
- Dog bites — If you have suffered injuries from a dog bite, we establish fault with the owner of the dog and fight to get a recovery for your injuries.
- Slip and fall — If you are injured in a slip and fall accident, we establish who is at fault for your injuries and fight to get you compensation.
- Premises liability — When you are injured on someone else’s property, it’s important to contact us so we can examine the scene and discover who is at fault. Whether your injury happened in a residential or commercial area, our premises liability attorneys are ready to take your case.
- Products liability — If a faulty product has caused your injuries, our products liability attorneys will represent you against the manufacturer to get a monetary settlement or court verdict in your case.
- Medical equipment liability — In medical equipment liability cases, our attorneys get results for you by going after the manufacturer of the dangerous equipment to get you results for your damages.
- Pharmaceutical and drug liability — If dangerous drugs have caused illness or injury, our pharmaceutical and drug liability attorneys will fight for you against the drug manufacturers and medical companies responsible for releasing the dangerous medications in the first place.
Helping clients with catastrophic injuries
The long-term ramifications of an injury varies from case to case, and at Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, we look after the best interests of clients who have suffered serious injuries including:
- Brain injuries — These types of injuries can result in permanent disabilities that require around-the-clock care at assisted living homes. In cases like these, we fight to secure payments for your long-term care and ongoing treatment.
- Spinal injuries — Any injury to the spine can have an irrevocable effect on your personal and professional life. Many clients find themselves in constant pain and unable to resume their normal job or daily activities. Our attorneys are aware of these challenges. We look to recover all the present and future compensation you deserve.
Speak to an experienced personal injury attorney today
The law office of Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. has offices in Winter Haven, Lakeland, Sebring and Tampa. We can be reached by phone at 800.900.7734 or by contacting us online. If you have been the victim of a personal injury and need the help of a firm with a history of success, contact us today to set up a free consultation. Se habla Español.