Florida Wrongful Death Attorney Helps Grieving Families Secure Proper Compensation for Their Loss in the Lakeland Area
Providing aggressive representation and comprehensive legal services in Wauchula, Bartow, Haines City, Lake Wales, Winter Haven and Sebring
The loss of a loved one is never easy to deal with, but if someone else’s negligent act caused the death, your heartache can be overwhelming. Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. is dedicated to helping the families of the victims of wrongful death get fair compensation for their pain. With more than 30 years of legal experience, Attorney Nora Leto knows how to get you the resolution you want on your case, whether it’s through negotiation or at trial. Our firm represents the families of deceased victims of negligence in a range of cases, including auto accidents, medical malpractice and deaths caused by defective products.
No one can bring your loved one back, but working by your side, we can help you recover the monetary compensation you deserve for your pain.
Types of wrongful death cases we handle
A wrongful death can happen at any time and as a result of any accident. Ms. Leto has extensive experience dealing with these kinds of cases, including:
- Automobile accidents — We represent clients involved in fatal accidents with a car, truck, motorcycle or ATV. We examine the evidence, gather eyewitness testimony and study the police reports to go after the negligent party that caused the crash. From there, we seek damages, including medical bills, funeral costs and emotional compensation related to the auto accident.
- Products liability — Whether a dangerous consumer product or defective pharmaceutical drug killed your loved one, our products liability attorney goes after the manufacturer responsible for putting the product on the market in order to recover for any damages it caused.
- Workplace accidents — Occupational hazards can lead to fatal workplace accidents. We seek damages from the negligent party who put your loved one in harm’s way while at work.
- Medical malpractice — Medical procedures and surgeries can save lives, but they also carry serious risks with them. If these risks led to the wrongful death of your loved one, we examine the evidence to see if medical malpractice played a part in it and take any necessary legal actions.
- Premises liability — Dangerous property of any kind can lead to a wrongful death. We pursue the property owner and collect fair compensation if your loved one suffered a wrongful death in such circumstances.
Contact our diligent law firm for wrongful death representation
If your loved one has died as the result of someone else’s negligence, call the law offices of Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. at 800.900.7734 or contact us online. We offer a free initial consultation. And we represent clients throughout the Florida counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Highlands, Hardee, Osceola, Seminole, Lake and Orange.