Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Help Clients in the Lakeland Area Recover Losses
Representing victims throughout the Wauchula, Bartow, Haines City and Lake Wales
Decades Of Experience To Help You Recover The Compensation You Need
If you have been involved in an auto accident involving a car, truck or motorcycle, it’s important to get help from a legal team that knows how to help you recover compensation for any injuries you have sustained.
Our experienced attorneys at Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. have more than 60 years of combined experience providing auto accident victims with high-quality legal support and courtroom representation. We go after the negligent party responsible for the accident to help you recover damages and take care of any short- or long-term medical costs.
Don’t let your injuries affect your way of life. Our legal team provides the personalized attention and effective service you need.
Handling All Types Of Auto Accident Cases
You face a number of different threats while driving on the road. Our attorneys have extensive experience on how to handle all types of auto accidents, including:
- Car accidents — Whether you were involved in a simple fender bender or a serious collision, our skilled car accident attorneys have the knowledge you need for handling your case. We look at the evidence surrounding your car accident and decide on the best course of action. This includes examining the evidence and determining whether a driver — or a faulty part from the car manufacturer — caused the crash.
- Truck accidents — Truck accidents are complex because they cause greater damage to the vehicles involved in the crash, and it’s often difficult to determine the negligent party. Our firm knows what to look for in these cases, including whether the driver, the commercial trucking company or the truck’s manufacturer was responsible for the crash.
- Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycle accidents are dangerous, and riders may suffer a high rate of serious injuries as a result. This is especially true in Florida, because there is no mandatory helmet law for motorcyclists.
Guiding You Through Florida’s No-Fault Auto Insurance Laws
Florida is a no-fault state. This means that your insurance company is ultimately responsible for the monetary coverage for your accident, regardless of which party is determined to be responsible for it. However, serious injuries override the state’s no-fault policy and can lead to a lawsuit against the negligent party.
These casualties include:
- Loss of major bodily functions
- Permanent injuries
- Significant scarring or disfigurement
We are ready to go to court to help you recover any additional damages that go beyond the standard insurance coverage you receive after an accident.
Get The Legal Help You Need For Your Car Accident Injuries
Call our legal team at Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. at 863-968-7837 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation about your auto accident case.