Florida Attorneys Examine the Cause of Your Auto Accident
Finding the proper evidence necessary to get to the bottom of your accident in Wauchula, Bartow, Haines City, Lake Wales, Winter Haven and Sebring
Auto accidents happen so fast that it’s often difficult to figure out what exactly led to the collision. Even if one party thinks they know what took place, the other party might not necessarily agree. At the law offices of Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A., our knowledgeable staff of attorneys has the ability and resources at their disposal to examine the evidence surrounding your accident to piece together what led to it. We gather eyewitness testimony, police reports, security footage and any other valuable resources to find out what caused your accident so we can pursue damages from the negligent party.
The common causes of auto accidents
There are numerous reasons why an auto accident takes place. Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience in personal injury law and have seen countless accident cases with different causes over the years, including:
- Speeding — Driving over the speed limit greatly increases the chances of an accident, especially in suburban neighborhoods that have numerous stop signs and speed bumps. We obtain police reports and accident investigation results to help prove that a negligent driver traveling over the speed limit caused your accident.
- Reckless driving — Not only is reckless driving a major moving violation, but it can also lead to a serious car accident. This is a broad term that encompasses any driver traveling erratically with no regard for the safety of others on the road. And it includes drunk driving accidents.
- Hazardous conditions — Poorly maintained roads and dangerous construction zones increase the likelihood of an accident. It falls on the town, city, state or federal government to keep these roads in check. If you have been injured on an unsafe road, we find the responsible party and fight to recover compensation for you.
- Distracted drivers — Texting or talking on a cell phone while driving is becoming an epidemic on our roadways, and it has led to countless accidents across the country. Taking your eyes off the road even for a second can make all the difference between life and death.
- Vehicle part liability — Sometimes it’s not the driver’s fault that his or her car caused an accident. Tire blowouts and unforeseen breakdowns also cause serious accidents. We look at the part on your vehicle that malfunctioned and determine if the company that manufactured it is responsible for the crash.
Get representation from a committed team of attorneys Call our legal team at Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. at or contact us online to schedule a free consultation about your auto accident case. We serve Lakeland, Sebring, Winter Haven, and surrounding areas. And our attorneys serve the Florida counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Highlands, Hardee, Osceola, Seminole, Lake and Orange.