Florida Personal Injury Attorneys Represent Clients Involved in Any Type of Motorcycle Accident
Handling cases throughout the Wauchula, Bartow, Haines City and Lake Wales
Motorcycle riders are always at risk for serious injury due to the high rate of speed at which they travel and the relative lack of protection that a motorcycle provides. At Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A., our attorneys represent the victims of injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents throughout Florida. There are countless ways in which a motorcycle accident can happen, ranging from a light collision to a serious wreck. Our lawyers have extensive experience with motorcycle accidents and know how to handle your unique issues.
Types of motorcycle accidents
Motorcycle accidents can happen in a number of different ways and for a variety of reasons. Our attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of the different types and causes of motorcycle accidents, including:
- Rear-end collisions — A motorcycle hit from behind puts its driver at considerable risk for serious injury, including debilitating neck and spinal injuries. Our team of attorneys fights to get you the compensation you need for your immediate and long-term medical needs after a rear-end collision.
- U-turn accidents — When a vehicle makes an illegal U-turn, it puts any motorcycles around it in serious danger. Accidents caused by this can result in a cyclist colliding with a turning car, flipping over the handlebars and leaving the driver with serious brain or spinal injuries.
- Roadway hazards — Roadways hazards, such as potholes and loose construction equipment, are especially dangerous for motorcycles because of the tendency for riders to easily lose control. Our attorneys examine the hazard that caused your accident and go after the negligent party. Those responsible can include trucking companies, construction crews and municipalities.
- Defective motorcycle parts — Blown tires, faulty brakes or any other type of defective motorcycle part can cause a serious injury to an unsuspecting rider. We go after the manufacturer responsible for producing defective motorcycle parts and work to get you compensation for your injuries.
- Drunk driving accidents — If you were on a motorcycle that a drunk driver of a car or motorcycle hit, our attorneys are committed to helping you recover damages for your injuries. We examine the police report and any blood-alcohol tests to hold the proper party responsible for the accident.
Contact our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys today Our lawyers at Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. are ready to help you, regardless of the type of motorcycle accident with which you were involved. For a free consultation, call our offices at 863-968-7837 or contact us online. We serve Lakeland and surrounding areas. Our attorneys represent clients throughout the Florida counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Highlands, Hardee, Osceola, Seminole, Lake and Orange.