Personal Injury Law Firm in Florida Handles Premises Liability Cases in the Lakeland Area
Representing victims throughout the Wauchula, Bartow, Haines City, Lake Wales, Winter Haven and Sebring areas
It’s the responsibility of business and property owners to keep their premises safe from hazards so pedestrians and customers can walk safely without any fear of injury. However, when property is neglected, dangerous conditions may result that can lead to serious accidents. Our attorneys at Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. provide effective personal injury representation to victims of premises liability cases. We go after the responsible party so you can collect the proper monetary compensation to which you are entitled, whether your injury was caused by a weather hazard, unsafe surface or other negligent act.
Common types of premises liability accidents
Property accidents are all too common. Our veteran staff of attorneys has extensive experience with premises liability cases. They are familiar with the various causes for these accidents , including:
- Poor construction — Serious injuries can occur because of substandard construction on someone’s property. This includes any hazard, from a loose staircase railing to dilapidated steps. Poor construction often leads to dangerous falls and other accidents that cause serious personal injuries.
- Faulty electrical wiring — Faulty electrical wiring inside a home or business can cause serious, and even life-threatening, burns or electrocutions. It’s the responsibility of a property owner to make sure the electrical wiring is up to code to avoid these kinds of injuries.
- Hazardous surfaces — Anytime you walk on a hazardous surface you run the risk of being involved in a serious slip and fall accident. Hazardous surfaces include slippery floors, cracked pavement and potholes in parking lots. It’s up to property owners to maintain their walkways or display signs that warn of a potential danger. Our attorneys have extensive experience with cases involving injuries caused by a hazardous surface. They know how to fight to recover the proper compensation for your pain.
- Dangerous animals — Part of the responsibility of a property owner is to have a potentially dangerous animal locked up, so it can’t harm pedestrians. Our attorneys help you recover damages if a loose dog that belongs to a property owner has attacked you.
- Poor lighting —It might not be possible to see staircases or other dangers when you’re walking through a building with substandard lighting. This is especially common in darkened restaurants. Poor lighting leads to dangerous falls that cause serious injuries to victims.
Contact our experienced personal injury law firm today
Call our legal team at Kaylor, Kaylor & Leto, P.A. at or contact us online today to schedule a free face-to-face consultation with one of our attorneys about your premises liability case. We have offices located in Winter Haven, Lakeland, Sebring and Tampa. And our lawyers serve victims of premises liability injuries throughout the Florida counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Highlands, Hardee, Osceola, Seminole, Lake and Orange.