You have nothing to lose when scheduling your free initial consultation with Kaylor, Kaylor, & Leto, P.A. If there is no recovery on your case, there is no fee! Why wait? Call our office today to schedule your appointment with our friendly and experienced Social Security Disability attorney, Nora Leto.
Nora Leto is a civil trial attorney and associate of Kaylor, Kaylor, & Leto, P.A.
Nora's practice is concentrated in the areas of Social Security Disability and workers' compensation. She has served as chair of The Florida Bar Agricultural Law Committee; president and secretary of Florida Rural Workers Union Local 2; and president of the Harrison Arts Center Parent Board. She has been admitted to the United States Supreme Court, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the Federal District Court of Appeals for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, and the United States Tax Court. She is also a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR).
Nora has offices in Winter Haven, Lakeland, Sebring and Tampa.
Ms. Leto is fluent in Spanish. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Florida State University in 1978 and a Juris Doctor from Florida State University College of Law in 1981. Ms. Leto resides in Lakeland, Florida.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Product Defects
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Workers Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Florida, 1982
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 1981
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.A. - 1978
- Major: English
- Plant High School, Tampa
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lakeland Bar Association, Present
- Polk County Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar, Past Chairperson, Agricultural Law Committee
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR), Member
- Agricultural Law Committee
Past Employment Positions
- Florida State Hospital Office of Patient Legal Services, Staff Attorney, 1981 to 1982
- Florida Rural Legal Services, Attorney, 1983 to 1995
Pro Bono Activities
- President, Secretary of Florida Rural Workers Union Local 2
- President, Harrison Arts Center Parent Board
- Catholic Charities of Central Florida